The Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) has issued a list of 10 identity documents that can be used to gain entry to airport terminals and for checking in, dispelling confusion over the issue.
List of 10 identity documents issued by BCAS
2. Voter ID
3. Aadhaar or m-Aadhaar
4. Pan Card
5. Driving licence
6. Service ID
7. Student ID card
8. Passbook of account in a nationalised bank with photo
9. Pension card or pension documents with photo
10. Disability ID card or handicapped medical certificate
In a first, BCAS chief Kumar Rajesh Chandra has also put in place a system for flyers to establish their identity if they lose their ID cards. “In case of a passenger who for some valid reasons is not in a position to produce any of the above photo identity proofs, the identity certificate issued by a Group A gazetted officer of central/state government on his/her official letterhead with passenger’s photo duly attested will be valid…” for this purpose,” the BCAS said….
1. Statue Of Liberty is one of the most lovable and famous landmark in the world.
It’s so tall such that even it’s Index Finger is 8 Feet Long.
2. The Word “SET” has the most number of definitions in the English Dictionary that is 464 according to Oxford Dictionary.
3. Mosquitoes are more attracted to Color Blue than any other color.
4. Koala and Humans are among the few Animals that have Finger Prints.
Their finger prints are so similar that it takes a lot of effort to distinguish them under the microscope.
5. Octopus has 3 Hearts, 9 Brains and Blue Blood.
6. Blue Whale is the largest creature ever that has lived on the earth.
Blue Whale’s Tongue Weighs as much as an Elephant weighs.
7. Once a traffic Jam In China last More then 10 days with Cars moving only half a mile a day.